DeFi Platform Ecosystem on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) has been the most sought-after sub-space in all of the crypto universe. We have only known Decentralized Finance for a few years, and it was popularized to a great degree in 2020 with farming protocols. DeFi was the narrative that fueled the bull market along with the Bitcoin halving according to experts.
Additionally, the world of DeFi is dominated mostly by Ethereum projects, and the costs associated with using the network have skyrocketed due to scalability issues. Not to mention that a majority of the projects in the DeFi are scams.
The Columbus project looks to solve this by creating an ecosystem of DeFi platforms on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and allow users of all walks of life to make use of the amazing opportunities that Decentralized Finance has to over.
Since the space is so vast and with the uncontrollable landslide of scam projects popping up and taking the money of inexperienced and sometimes experienced users, Columbus tries to be a completely transparent, practical, and decentralized ecosystem that works with the users instead of giving them vague and complex tools and features to access various financial functions.
“We have always believed that the path to wealth is a journey. To find the best opportunities, you often have to explore deep. This what we did, and this is why we took our inspiration from the biggest explorer in history, (Christopher Columbus.)”
Voyager DEX — AAM Exchange,DEX Aggregator & Yield Farm
The Voyager DEX is a Decentralized Exchange Protocol and DEX Aggregation Platform running on the Automated Market Maker (AMM) model, for the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) blockchain.
- Users can swap their BEP-20 standard crypto tokens on the Voyager DEX by connecting their web3 wallets with the Binance Smart Chain network enabled. The platform works and similar to familiar DEXs such as PancakeSwap and Uniswap.
- Users can add liquidity to existing token pairs in the liquidity pool and earn passive income. They can also add their own tokens and create token pairs and list their own crypto tokens for their projects. Each liquidity provider will be given Voyager LPs when they stake their tokens. They can redeem these tokens whenever they want by unstaking.
- Voyager DEX is also a DEX aggregator that crawls across various DEXs on the BSC network and provides users with the best value for their trades. Even if sufficient liquidity is not found in the Voyager liquidity pools, the users can still swap their tokens.
- Sailor Farms further incentivizes users for providing liquidity to Columbus Token (CBS) pairs, as well as other token pairs. Users can stake their Pancakeswap LP tokens on the Sailor Farms and earn a high-APR yield.
Trotter’s Market (NFT Marketplace)
Every platform in the Columbus Ecosystem is built for the people. But the problem with a completely open marketplace is that it could compromise the quality if the NFTs hosted for Sale or Auction
To solve this, we have included a voting system where CBS holders can not only vote on different aspects of the platform but also vote on each NFT listing. The votes and reviews on the listing are caught by the algorithm, similar to how social media platforms measure user engagement and promote these NFTs to the homepage.
- Any subscriptions or payments on the Columbus Ecosystem’s platforms are made in CBS tokens.
- Half of the deposit fees on farms and pools are burned forever.
- All rewards in the ecosystem will be in CBS tokens.
- The team will conduct milestone-based token burns to help
support the price of CBS tokens.
For More Information:
Profile Bct: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Bsc address: 0x21176939a87A48cFDfA07147159F2097d5917f3a